The Game of Thoughts: Mentalism Live!
shows are all about the psychology
of how we think using Psychological Artistry.
Come along 6:00 on Thursday 7th September
at 3Three's, Birmingham City Centre, B2 4UW
to witness the mental wonders of Mindsways!
Next Game of Thoughts Show
Takes place at 3Threes, 17-19 Martineau Place, Birmingham City Centre, B2 4UW
The Game of Thoughts
The Game of Thoughts shows gives you a quick glimpse into the deep world of mentalism. We will look at the Ways of the Mind; how we behave, act and think through Psychology, Neuroscience and Art. We also look into how to Sway the Mind; how Behavioural Insights, Neuromarketing, Neurodesign and the Magician's Mindset can all influence, nudge and persuade.
It is about:
- Weaving together Mentalism with ideas from Neuroscience and Behavioural Insights
- Gaining insights into how our minds work
- Experiencing a Sleight of Mind Set
- Delving into a world that exists around you, but is currently invisible to you
- Being fascinated, mystified, entertained, and inspired
Please note: The show contains themes of a mature nature. We HIGHLY recommend an age of 15 and upwards.
Many people see magic and mentalism as very entertaining. It's this and the underlying principles that allow mentalism to work that make it so unique and powerful when applied in business.
They can impact:
- Staff retention and well-being
- Sales and income
It is our aim that you leave the Game of Thoughts show seeing the world in a completely new way, with new ideas and a new sense of what's possible.